All DS vehicles have undergone stringent pre-delivery processes and checks to ensure your vehicle is delivered in pristine condition.
For DS passenger vehicles registered from 2014, your new vehicle is covered against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years or 100,000km from date of registration (whichever comes first).
For DS passenger vehicles registered from 2019, they come with a 5-Year warranty, subject to a maximum mileage of 200,000km from date of registration (whichever comes first).
Upon expiry of the vehicle’s factory warranty at the end of the 3rd year or 100,000km (whichever comes first) from the date of registration, Cycle & Carriage undertakes an additional 2 years and 100,000km of the vehicles’ warranty, stretching to a total of 5 years or 200,000km (whichever comes first).
It is strongly advised that you always bring your vehicle to qualified specialist workshops such as Cycle & Carriage for servicing at recommended service intervals – every 10,000 km or 6 months, whichever comes first.
What is covered under Warranty?
Repair or replacement of parts acknowledged as faulty by the Manufacturer, as well as the labour necessary to repair the vehicle. Towing for immobilised vehicle within Singapore is covered.
Up to 12 years for passenger cars from the date of registration, subject to an annual inspection by Cycle & Carriage.
1-year or 20,000 km in mileage, whichever comes first, from the date of vehicle registration.
All DS parts replacement and repairs sold by Cycle & Carriage come with a 1-year or 40,000 km warranty, whichever comes first.
Original bodywork paint or lacquer defect.
What is not covered under Warranty?
Consumables are normal maintenance items which require periodic replacement or cleaning from motoring wear and tear. They include lubricants, fluids and decarbonisation agents. Wear-and-tear items require periodic inspections, adjustment and/or replacement at certain mileage. They include parts such as but are not limited to:
- Air cleaner
- Brake discs, pads and linings
- Dust cover
- Exhaust system rubber mounts
- Fading/deterioration/warp/stains/ peeling of surfaces, interior trim and materials due to natural causes
- Fixings and attachments
- Fusible links
- Gearshift lever bushings
- Glow plugs
- Hydraulic hoses
- Remote key battery
- Rubber bellows
- Rubber run channels
- Spark plugs and wires
- Shock absorbers
- Weather strips
- Wiper blades and rubber
- Wire sleeves
Incidental or consequential costs, such as loss of use, personal effects or income, are also not covered.
- Maintenance and repairs on your vehicle in Singapore must be carried out in accordance with the instruction laid down by DS Automobiles (the Manufacturer) It is strongly advised that such operations ore to be performed by qualified specialist workshops such as Cycle & Carriage.
- Failure to comply with the recommended maintenance schedule may invalidate this vehicle warranty. You must provide proof of maintenance records, invoices, etc.
- Your vehicle warranty does not cover damages or malfunctions caused directly or indirectly by:
- Use of vehicle for motorsport , races, rallies or resultant accidents.
- Alteration to the original specifications or installation of experimental equipment which ore neither provided for nor authorised by the Manufacturer or Cycle & Carriage .
- Use of non-genuine ports.
- Natural/ environmental causes.
- War, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether declared as a war or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, riots, etc.
- Gloss damage, if it is not clearly proven that this is due to manufacturing or installation errors.
- Any modifications to the vehicle’s system and components, bodywork alternations or accessories fitted to the vehicle after its manufacture, that were not carried out by Cycle & Carriage.
- Exceeding permitted axle loads .
- Maintenance and/or repairs not performed in accordance with DS specified procedures or otherwise improperly performed by non-qualified specialist workshops.
- Your warranty may become invalid if you continue to drive when a fault becomes apparent. Please refer to owner ‘s manual.